Soviet Abstracts. Biology. Section R, Diseases of Farm Animals [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- The Resistability of Merino Sheep to Hemosporidia by Mirzabekov, D. A. -- The Spread of Asthma Infections among Swine of the Chiang-su Province by Teng Nai-hung -- Clinical and Pathomorphological Characteristics of Acute Experimental Myocardium Impairments by Chebunin, S. M. -- Treating Calves Afflicted with Bronchopneumonia by Balanyuk, V. -- Data on the Allergic Diagnosis of Epidemic Pneumonia in Cattle by Shcherbakov, I. V. -- The Diagnosis of Abortions of Brucellar Etiology in Cows Vaccinated with No 19 Strain by Kolomakin, G. A., Ivanova, K. V., Marten'yanova, T. Ya. -- Applying Experimental Biomycin Therapy to Brucellosis Afflicted Cows by Butkin, Ye. I. -- The Feasibility of Vaccinating Cattle with No 19 Strain Vaccine Concurrently with Other Vaccinations by Kolomakin, G. A., Sarsenov, U. S. -- The Results Obtained when Using SUIS 64 Strain Vaccine for Sanitation of Cattle from Brucellosis by Trilenko, P. A., Chisiov, N. P., Zyabkin, A. S., Podkopayev, V. M., Kryachko, L. N. -- Experimental Control of Brucellosis in Cattle and Sheep with No 19 Strain Vaccine by Falikov, N. N. -- Disposing of Tuberculosis with the Help of Tuberculin Tests by Plum, N. -- The Significance of Brucella Type Specificity in Allergic Diagnoses of Brucellosis by Ivanov, M. M., Romanov, A. M. -- Producing and Testing Polyvalent Vaccines against Bradsot and Bradzot-like Diseases in Sheep by Volkova, A. A. -- Using Concentrated Polyvalent Aluminum-Hydroxide Vaccine against Bradzot, Enterotoxemia An Sheep, and Dysentery in Lambs by Kagan, F. I., Kolesova, A. I. -- Salmonellosis in Adult Swine by Bugeac, T., Axente, P., Draghici, D. -- Ubiquity of the Erysipelas Vector (Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae by Wellman, G. -- Tuberculosis in Swine and some Problems Regarding the Sanitary Evaluation of Meat by Khanduyev, Ts., Pirog, P. P. -- Some Problems of Tuberculosis Epizooty in Hens by Malygin, V. I. -- The Significance of Serological Examinations of Farm Animals for Controlling Natural Tularemia Foci by Vasil'yeva, M. V., Slepneva, N. N., Tazetdinova, S. Z., Kyrchikov, B. A. -- Data on the Etiology, Pathogenesis, and Treatment of Postnatal Diseases in Mares by Kolos, A. Ye. -- Novocain Block in Endometritis of Uows by Moroz, I. G. -- Treating Infectious Vaginitis and Balanitis in Animals with Burnet Tincture by Nazarov, S. -- The Role of Gynecological Infections and the Origin of Sterility in Highly Productive Cows by Bukharov, I. I. -- Studying the Sterility of Cattle in the Iasi Oblast', I. Brucellosis as a Cause of Sterility by Stoenescu, A., Drugociu, Gh., Dimitrievici, I. -- Studying the Sterility of Cattle in the Iasi Oblast'. II. Trichomonosis as a Cause of Sterility by Drugociu, Gh., Decus, V., Cires, Gh. -- Studies of Sperm Changes in Rams in Infectious Epididymitis by Gamcik, P. -- Suprapleural Novocain Block of V. V. Mosin as a Method of Treating Climatic Sterility in Female Rabbits by Nikitin, V. Ya.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 6/24/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21370915