Soviet Abstracts. Physics. Book No. 2, 1960 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 125 pages
- Abstracts from Referativnyy Zhurnal - Physics (1958-1959) ; JPRS-2741
- New Methods in Theoretical Physics by Zubarev, D.N., Medvedev, B.V. -- Foundations of Kinematics. I. Solution of the Kinematic Transformation Problem by Strauss, Martin -- On the Connection Between the Equations of Motion in the Field Equations by Jankiewicz, Czeslaw -- Equations of Motion of Rotating Bodies in General Relativity Theory by Tulczyjew, W. -- On the Question of the Existence of Regular Solutions for General Relativistic Field Equations, which Could Simulate Particles by Papapetron, A., Treder, H. -- Remark on Magnetic Hydrodynamics of a Rotating Disk of Finite Dimensions by Majumdar, S.K. -- On the Wave Equation of Second Order for Fermions by Marx, Gyorgy -- On the Lee Model by Bialynicke - Birula, I. -- Impressions of the Second International Conference on Atomic Energy in Geneva by Infeld, Leopold -- The Electrostatic Accelerator of the Institute "Jozef Stefan" in Ljubljana by Cilensek, Edvard -- Efficiency of a Summing Spectrometer for Gamma Radiation by Kopecky, Jiri, Kajfosz, Josef -- Hollow NaI (Tl) Crystal for Determining Weak Gamma Activity by Nagy, Janos, Voszka, Rudolf -- On the Temperature Effect of Self-Quenching Geiger-Muller Counters by Peeva, A., Karatoteva, T. -- Delay in Discharge Development in Low Voltage Halogen Counters as a Function of the Temperature -- Effect of Liquid Vapors on the Operation of a Point-Discharge Geiger-Muller Counter by Hrbek, Antonin -- Use of Spark Counters for the Detection of Fast Neutrons -- A Multi-Channel Analyzer of a New Type and Its Application for the Determination of the Differential Angular Beta-Gamma Correlation of Rb⁸⁶ by Klewer, Herbert -- l44-Channel Time Pulse Analyzer Operating with a Mechanical Neutron Selector by Kosacki, J.S., Sawicki, A. -- The Beam Current Integrator Without Discharging Cycle by Tjapkin, D.A., Ilic, R.P. -- Absolute Method of Measurement of Activity of Beta and Gamma Emitters by Radoszewski, Tomasz -- On the Design, Preparation, and Characteristics of Containers for Storage of Isotopes by Hirling, Jozsef -- Measurement of the Neutron Flux by Means of Nuclear Emulsions Impregneted with Lithium by Kubickova - Kratochvikova, Karla -- Separation of Isotopes by Methods of Ion Transport by Fodorne, C.P., Inzeltne, G.E. -- Equilibrium Constants for Boron Isotope Exchange Reactions by Ribnikar, Slobodan, V. -- Measuring Instruments for Nuclear Physics and the Trends in Their Development by Hartmann, W. -- Electromagnets for Scientific Research in the Field of Nuclear Physics -- Polarization of Elastically Scattered Gamma Quanta by Lovas, Istvan -- Electron-Positron Pair Annihilation at Arbitrary Polarizations by Rohozinski, S.G. -- Production and Decay of the Strange Particles by Ho An - shiang -- On the Question of Saturation of Nuclear Forces by Brunner, Witlof -- Relation Between the Number of Nucleons and Mass Number of an Isotope by Wang, Tsin-sun -- Measurement of the Angular Dependence of the Asymmetry in Mott Scattering by Bienlein, H., Felsner, G., Fleischmann, R., Gunthner, K., Issendorff, H.V., Wegener, H. -- Energy-Angle Distribution of Bremsstrahlung Spectrum by Vakselj, M., Bezic, N. -- On Certain Problems on the Determination of the Diffusion and Slowing-Down Length by Adam, Andras, Kosaly, Gyorgy -- Investigation of the Angular Distribution of Secondary Particles, Produced as a Result of Nuclear Interaction Between High Energy Particles by Bozoki, G., Fenyves, E., Gombosi, E. -- Analysis of Nuclear Interactions at Energies form 10 to 1,000 Bev by Fenyves, E., Gombosi, E., Suranyi, P. -- On the Ratio of Photons to Electrons in Extensive Air Showers of Cosmic Radiation Found from Analysis of the Transition Curve by Massalski, J.M., Oles, A.
Temperature Conditions in Working Channels of Heterogeneous Reactors by Nagy, Judit V. -- Research on Controllable Thermonuclear Reactions in the USSR by Arcimovic, L.A. -- Theoretical Calculation of the Slow Neutron Scattering Cross Section of the Ethylene Molecule by Janik, J.A., Maniawski, F., Rzany, H. -- The Influence of Polarization of Liquid Crystal Molecules on the Scattering of Slow Neutrons by Janik, J.A., Krasnicki, S., Murasik, A. -- Methods of Molecular Physics and Their Application by Prenss, H. -- Concerning One Case of Motion of Molecules by Datzeff, A.B. -- Variation of the Viscosity of Some Gas and Oxygen Mixtures under the Influence of a Magnetic Field by Ursu, Joan -- Measurement of Surface Tension. VII. On the Temperature Dependence of Surface Tension of Copper and the Surface Tension of Alloys of Silver and Lead, Silver and Bismuth, and Copper and Lead in Dilute State by Metzger, G. -- Short and Long Ranee Interactions in the Linear Macro molecule by Peterlin, A. -- On the Theory of Excitation of the Electrons of a Metal by Primary Electrons by Streitwolf, H.W. -- On the Determination of the Lattice Constant with the Aid of Electron diffraction by Brauer, K.H., Zwanzig, W. -- News in the Study of the Structure of Alloys by the Method of Autoradiography by Bercu, S., Kathrein, A., Petrescu, N., Rizescu, C. -- Optical and Electron-Diffraction Investigation of Alloys of Gold with Tin, Obtained by Simultaneous Evaporation of the Components in Vacuum by Toma, E., Teodorescu, I., Hollos, G. -- Production of Large Single Crystals of Metals for Neutron Diffraction Purposes by Modrzijewski, A., Buras, B., Czarnecki, R. -- Zone Melting and Production of Crystals. I by Kratochvil, P. -- Selenium and Its Crystallographic Properties by Moenke - Blankenburg, Lieselotte -- Metallographic Methods of Determining the Density of Dislocations in Single Crystals of Germanium by Dragoun, Zdenek -- X-Ray Methods of Investigating the Mosaic and Dislocation Structure of Single Crystals by Auleytner, Julian -- Deformation of a Whisker with Screw-Like Dislocation by Kroypa, Frantisek -- The Martens Mirror Instrument for Measuring Small Elongations by Zill, Heinz -- International Colloquium on Magnetism, Grenoble, France, 2 - 6 September 1958 by Kaczer, Jan -- Null Method of Investigating the Changes of the Magnetic Moment with Temperature by Atanasin, G., Patrascu, St. -- Study of the Stability of an Astatic System. Role of Magnitude of the Magnetic Moment by Patrascu, St. -- On the Density of States of Conduction Electrons in Ferromagnets by Sokolow, A.W., Zipis, S.M. -- Connection Between the Magnetic Losses Due to Aftereffect and Due to Hysteresis by Metzdorf, Werner -- Aftereffect Due to Diffusion of Electrons in Ferrites with High Permeability, Sintered at Temperature Above the Ferritization Point by Kohler, Dankwart -- Resonance Phenomenon in Ferrites with Hysteresis Loop of the Perminvar Type, Annealed in a Magnetic Field by Rabl, Helmut -- On the Recombination of Frenkel Defects in Crystals of Silver Halide by Jeltsch, E., Stasuv, O. -- Terminology in Semiconductor Physics by Tijanic, Miodrag -- A Pulse Method for Measuring the Lifetime of Minority Carriers in Germanium by Skaperda, Nikola, Tjapkin, Dimitrije -- On the Diffusion of Excess Zinc in Crystals of Zinc Oxide by Pohl, R. -- On the Photoconductivity of Thin Anthracene Films by Gheorghita-Oencea, C., Teodorescu, Gh. -- On the Interpretation of the K State by Muller, Hoist-Guido, Muth, Peter -- On the Graphitization of Carbon. Part II. The Hall Effect and Electric Conductivity by Hauser, O. -- News in the Field of Electronics by Wagner, Bodo, Taeger, Werner -- Two-Component Antimony-Rubidium System as a Secondary Electron Source by Kanev, V. -- Polarization of a Plasm and Interaction Between Charged Particles by Ecker, G., Muller, K.G. -- On the Behavior of a Plasma with Rapidly Varying States by Rompe, R., Rother, H. -- Effect of Amplitude-Modulated High Frequency Field on a Homogeneous Positive Column of a dc Discharge by Sicha, Milos.
Effect of High Frequency Field on Homogeneous Positive Column of a dc Glow Discharge by Sicha, Milos -- Effect of High Frequency Field on the Homogeneous Positive Column of a dc Glow Discharge by Sicha, Milos -- Investigation of the Phenomena that Take Place in a Short Electric Arc During the Break Between Two Lightly Loaded Electric Contacts by Dietrich, I. -- Voltage Drop in a Short-Duration Spark by Rose, E. -- Equivalent Circuit of Transistor by Dumana, Edward -- Measurement of the Time Constant of a Thermistor by Kuzma, E. -- Temperature Dependence of the Electric Resistance of Semiconductor Materials Used in Thermistors by Kolomaznik, Karel -- On a Possible Explanation of Strong Photovoltaic Effects in PbS Layers by Figielski, T. -- Hole Conductivity in the Process of Pulse Shaping in Crystal Counters Made of Cadmium Sulfide by Marinov, M. -- On Streaming in High Vacuum (Knudsen Molecular Stream) with Allowance for the Influence of Adsorption and Absorption by Kirchner, Fritz -- On Vacuum Thermocouples by Hiebech, W. -- Electronic and Electron Optical Rangefinders by Pueztay, Ferenc -- Correlation Electronics by Lange, F.H. -- Frequency Multiplication in the Range of Centimeters Waves with the Aid of Secondary Electron Emission by Krebs, K. -- Excitation of a Cavity Resonator by Means of Dynamic Secondary Emission by Krebs, K., Villiez, H.V. -- Double Push-Pull Modulator Using Vacuum Tubes by Beckman, Wilfried -- Amplitude and Frequency of Modulated Carrier by Ditl, A. -- Propagation of Electric Magnetic Waves in a Bounded Conducting Medium by Szulkin, P. -- Synthesized Antenna Reflectors by Pogorzelski, S. -- Resonant Low-Power Ferrite Insulator for the 10 cm Band by Pogorzelski, S. -- Coefficient of Absorption of Radio Waves in a Continuous Spectrum by Oster, Ludwig -- Theory of Forward-Scattered Propagation of Ultrashort Radio Waves by Lu Bao-wei -- New Method of Measurement of Noise Coefficient by Schmidt, St. -- Concerning the Question of Reflection of Radio Signals from the Sun -- Use of Elliptic Polarization in Airport Radars by Groszyk, T. -- Sound in Physical and Physiological Aspects by Grumazescu, Mircea -- Vibration Platforms for the Calibration of Vibrometers by Erler, W., Lenk, A. -- Mutual Correlation of Pressure and Temperature in a Turbulent Stream -- On a Rigid Radiating Ring Placed in an Infinite Reflecting Screen by Huszty, D. -- Damping of Resonators by Vlcek, M. -- Investigation of the Sound Field on the Separation Boundary Between a Solid and a Liquid by Krase, R. -- Noise in Paper Factories and the Possibility of Its Reduction by Klenor, P. -- Combatting Noise of Fan Installations on Ships by Nowak, Rudolf -- Noise Absorption on Ships by Harastasanu, Emil -- News in the Use of Ultrasound by Rozycki, Michal -- Measurement of Sound Velocity in Plastic by the Shadow and Echo Methods by Nittel, J. -- Equivalent Circuit of Longitudinally Oscillating Piezoelectric Rods With Small Electrodes and with Damping by Zelenka, Jiri -- Jena Colored Glass and Glass Optical Filters for Scientific and Technical Purposes by Greil, E. -- Calculation of an Objective for a Specified Total Length by Rezac, O. -- Apochromatic Telescopic Objective by Gaj, Miron -- Autocollimation Sighting Tube for Shops and Laboratories -- Significance of the Physiological and Optical Limits of the Shadow Method for Accuracy of Industrial Measurements by Schorsch, H. -- Interferometers for Testing Optical Systems by Borowicz, Lech, Borowicz, Daniela -- On New Methods of Chromatic and Achromatic Separation of Light Rays by Pohlack, Hubert -- A New Method of Measuring the Coefffcient of Reflection by Lukes, Frantisk -- On Heating of a Body by Means of Radiation in an Oven of Constant Temperature -- Scattering of Light. X. Photoelectric Instrument for the Measurement of Scattering of Light and for the Investigation of Sedimentation of Particles by Sedlacek, Blahoslav, Chloubava, Emilie -- Scattering of Light. XI. Visual Instrument for Measuring Scattering of Light and Investigation of Sedimentation of Particles by Sedlacek, Blakoslav.
Scattering of Light. XIII. Use of Nomograms in the Measurement of Scattering of Light by Munk, Petr, Nyvlt, Jaroslav -- Simple Photoelectric Instrument for the Measurement of the Scattering of Light by Sponar, Jaroslav -- Measurement of the Thickness of Very Thin Transparent Layers by the Method of Interference by Gadzuk, Bohdan -- Electronic Method of Measuring the Attenuation Time of Cathode Luminescence by Sicha, Milos -- The Matastable State of Dye Molecules by Jablonski, A. -- Exciton Fluorescence and Fluorescence Connected with Lattice Imperfectiin, in Pure Cadmium Sulfide by Grillot, E., Bancie-Grillot, M. -- Activation of Zinc Sulfide with Copper at Low Temperatures by K"new, K. -- Structural Sensitivity of Luminescence of Low-Temperature ZnS-Cu Phosphor by K"nev, K. -- Luninescence, Coloring, and Exoelectronic Emission of CaF₂, Colored by Various Means by Dolejsi, J., Kanturek, J., Bohun, A., Trnka, J. -- A Recent Rotational Analysis of the Gamma Bands of the NO Molecule, Including the Unpublished Data of R. Schmid and L. Gero by Deezsi, Iren -- Investigation of the Salts of Alkali Metals of Pyrophosphoric and the Peroxydiphosphoric Acid with the Aid of the Infrared Spectroscopy by Simon, A., Richter, H. -- Raman and Infrared Spectroscopic Investigations of Pyroselenites in Acid Salts of Selenic Acid by Simon, A., Paetzold, R. -- Absorption Spectrum of KCl.Ca, Irradiated by Gamma Rays and X-rays by Coufova, Pavla -- Important Problem of Modern Physics (Excitons in Crystal Lattice) by Gross, E.F. -- Certain Remarks on Systematic and Random Errors in Spectrochemical Analysis by the Method of Additions by Thieme, Otto -- Determination of the Molecular Weight of Inorganic and Complex Chromates by Means of the Ultraviolet Absorption Spectra by Genchev, Ml., Dimov, F. -- Spectroscope for Testing Materials by Torok, T., Barabas, J. -- New Spectrograph from Jena with a Plane Diffraction Grating by Kroplin, Peter -- On the Question of Measuring the Spectral Transmission Curve of Filters by Langer, V. -- Automatic Adopter for the ISP-22 Spectrograph -- Development of a Photoelectric Installation for Emission Spectral Analysis Using the ISP-51 Spectrograph -- On the Absorption and Emission of X-rays by Ferromagnetic Metals by Sokolow, A.W. -- X-Ray Spectral Methods of Chemical Analysis by Chrobak, L. -- System of Diaphragms for the Investigation of Scattering of X-Rays at Small Angles by Fingerland, Antonin -- On the Question of the Sequence of Investigating the Eye by the Method of Crossed Cylinders by Weiss, Dieter -- Optical Features of Ordinary Eyeglasses, Contact Lenses, and Telescopic Eyeglasses in Paraxial Space by Noteboom, E. -- Electronic Exposure Meter and Meter for Color Temperature by Kunzfeld, Jan.
- Document Date: 5/28/1960.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21371230