Cytology [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 196 pages : charts, figures, tables
- Joint Publication Research Service ; JPRS-2287
- Sex Chromatin in Cells of Various Mammalian Tissues by Ye. V. Zybina -- The Chloroplast Membrane by N. M. Sisakyan, I. M. Mosolova -- A Comparative Study of the Heat Resistance of Ciliated Epithelial Cells of Certain Species of Starfish by T. A. Shlyakhter -- Morphologic Changes in the Nerve Cells of the Cerebellum After Total-Body and Local Irradiation of White Mice with X-rays by M. N. Sorokina -- Rules and Regulations of the Effect of Ionizing Radiation on Haploid Yeasts, Zygosaccharomyces Bailii by V. I. Korogodin, Lyu Ay-shen' -- The Problem of the Retention of Radiation Injury in Epithelial Cells of Corneas of Frogs Irradiated During Hibernation by I. B. Bychkovskaya -- The Effect of Different Types of Ionizing Radiation on Paramecium Caudatum by G. K. Ochinskaya -- Frequency of Chromosomal Reorganizations in Tissues of Radiosensitive and Radioresistant Pea Plants by V. V. Khvostova, L. V. Nevzgodina -- Ribonucleic Acid-Pyronine Complex-Formation by V. G. Konarev -- Cytochemical Observation on Ribonucleic Acid in the Motor and Sensory Nerve Cells by G. N. Roskin, M. Ye. Strues -- Localization of Protein Metabolism in the Microscopic Structures of the Central Nervous System by V. V. Portugalov, N. V. Tsvetkova, V. A. Yakovlev -- The Cytochemistry of Carcinomas of the Human Cervix Uteri and Mammary Gland by I. A. Shumova -- Cellular and Organismal Heat Resistance of Rana Temporaria L. and Unio Crassus Philipsson at Different Seasons of the Year by N. I. Arronet -- Differential Vital Staining of Intact and Altered Cells and Methods of Preparing Permanent Vitally Stained Preparations by I. Ye. Kamnev, L. F. Gordeyeva -- The Change in the Excitation Threshold Following Alteration of Nerve Depending on the Internal Resistance of the Stimulator by A. A. Vereninov -- The "Living Cell" Section in the Science Palace at the International Exposition in Brussels in 1958 by V. I. Vorob'yev -- The Fourth International Congress on Electron Microscopy by V. L. Borovyagin, V. Ye. Shungskaya -- Problems of Cyto- and Histochemistry and Cytophysiology at the Second Conference on Problems of Evolutionary Physiology Devoted to the Memory of Academician L. A. Orbeli (17-21 March 1959, Leningrad).
- Document Date: 3/4/1960.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21371808