Voyenno-Meditsinskiy Zhurnal (Military Medical Journal). 11, 1959 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 174 pages : figures, tables
- Military Medical Journal (1958-1962) ; JPRS-2183-N
- Great Historic Mission of Peace and Friendship -- Toward Economy in Expenditure and Utilization of Medical Equipment -- The Equipping and Arranging of the Division Medical Aid Station Pharmacy by N. A. Agalakov, V. A. Sidak -- Characteristics of the Course and Morphology of Infectious Processes in Which Antibiotics Are Used by Professor A. N. Chistovich, I. A. Chalisov -- The Prevention and Treatment of Complications from Antibiotic Therapy by Professor I. B. Beylin -- The Compulsive Complication Which Occurs After the Subarachnoid Use of Penicillin by G. K. Mikushkin -- A Working Classification of Borderline States by K. F. Kanareykin, M. I. Yashish -- The Problem of Objective Diagnosis of Functional Headaches by B. D. Karvasarskiy -- The Effect of Vitamins on Immunogenesis by I. I. Daal'-berg, V. A. Bryzgalova, Ye. A. Geyntse, L. N. Komarevtsev -- The Effectiveness of a New Blood Culture Method by E. A. Zamoyskiy -- Human Toxoplasmosis and Its Diagnosis by V. A. Salyayev -- The Inhalation of Cooled Air as a Method of Combatting Overheating of the Body by N. V. Alishev, D. A. Koksharov, A. A. Smirnov, Ye. P. Pobel' -- An Analysis of Certain Causes of Disqualification of Flight Personnel and Flight Students on Account of the Condition of Their ENT Organs by I. A. Golubchik -- Examination of the Vestibular Analyzer With the Use of the Rotating Tilt Chair by L. M. Sazhin -- Complication in Antibiotic Treatment by A. I. Barbanel' -- Accelerated Method of Determining the Sensitivity of Microorganisms to Antibiotics by L. B. Piryatinskiy -- Experience in Cranioplasty With Acrylic Plastics by L. Z. Beruchashvili -- Indications for Operative Intervention in the Case of Simple Skull Fractures by M. D. Irist -- Experience in the Use of Aminazine [Thorazine] for the Treatment of Patients With Remote Sequelae of Closed Skull-Brain Traumata by F. I. Ivanov -- Analysis of Drug Forms in Sets of Medical Equipment and Prescriptions of Hospital Pharmacies by S. I. Ladygin -- The Simplification of Records in Hospital Pharmacies by R. P. Beskrovnyy -- Abstracts -- Spirograph by R. V. Korolev -- Set For Taking Blood For Analysis on a Large Scale by M. P. Fedosov -- Sectional Shelving for Pharmacies and Military Medical Storehouses by I. S. Gurin -- The Storage of Crystalline Iodine in Sealed Ampoules by P. G. Zabirko -- Hook for Passing a Metal Pin into the Bone Marrow Canal of Long Bones by I. K. Babichenko -- N. I. Tezyakov and His Activity in the Field of Military Medicine. (On the 100th anniversary of the day of his birth) by Docent L. Ye. Polyakov, K. V. Lashkov -- A Useful Book by Professor V. M. Vasyutochkin -- Criticism of the Book "The Use of Oxygen and Carbogen [Mixture of Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide] in War Gas Injuries" by S. N. Sorinson, Yu. V. Drugov, I. G. Solodukho -- The History of Chen-Tsu Therapy in Russia by T. P. Mal'tsev -- Dihydrostreptomycin Sulfate.
- Document Date: 2/9/1960.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21372097