Soviet Abstracts. Biology. Section S, Human and Animal Morphology. Book No. 2, 1959 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages
- The Weber Cycle of Metaterminal Apparatuses in the Cerebellum of Guinea Pig by Charvat, Z. -- The Nerve Endings in Stratum Molleculare of Cerebellum of Guinea Pig by Charvat, Z. -- On the Arciform Interpyramidal Fibers of Medulla Oblongata by Mursakulova, E.N. -- On the Topography of the Spinal Cord. Its Radices and Intervertebral Nodes in Cat by Pokrovskoy, Ye. A. -- On the Chores of Spinal Cord in Tuberculous Meningitis in Children Treated With Streptomycin in 1948-1950 by Tishchenko, M.A. -- The Problem of Histopathology in Epidemic B-Encephalitis by Yen, Lien-Sui, Chung, Kuang-Han, Chao, Chich-Yeh, Lien, Yen-Tse -- Morphological Discoveries in Familiar Microcephalia by Gross, Hoinrich, Uiberrak, Barbara -- Histologic Study of the Sensory Nerve Endings in Human Mamilla by Knoche, H. -- Intrabundle Structure and Blood Supply of the Trunks of Cochlear and Vestibular Nerves by [Illegible] E.L. -- Materials on a Study of Reactive Properties of Peripheral Nervous System of the Tongue by Granovskaya, P.B. -- On Nerve Cells in the Trunks of Laryngeal Nerves of Man by Berzinya, A.Ya. -- On the Age Group Morphology of the Superior Cervical Sympathetic Ganglion by Shamseyeva, G.G. -- Comparative Anatomical Investigation of the Cervical Sector of the Sympathetic Nervous System Preliminary Report by Popov, N.A. -- On Histologic Study of Sympathetic Ganglia of Cat in Normal Conditions by Heintel, H. -- The Morphology of Sensory Innervation of Esophagus by Korytnyy, Ye. Ya. -- On the Problem of Finding Nervous Ganglionic in Separate Parts of the Kidney by Shvalev, V.N. -- On the Method of Intravitam Investigation of Nerves of Urinary Bladder of Frog by Mayorova, V.N. -- On the Method of Anatomical Investigation of Bone Nerves of Long Bones by Bogri, S.M. -- On the Problem of Sources of Bone Marrow Innervation. (Report I) by Osintseva, V.P. -- The Innervation of Joint Capsule in Some Laboratory Animals by Hromada, Jan -- The Innervation of Muscles of the Anterior Surface of Human Forearm by Lukmanov, S.Z., Syundyukova, G.U. -- The Experiment of Experimental-Morphologic Analysis of Innervation of Muscles of Pelvic Floor by Leytes, A.L. -- Some Regularities of Innervation and Intraorganic Distribution of Nerve Elements in the Foot Muscles (Macro-Microscop. and Microscop. Investigation) by Potapenko, G.V. -- The Changes in the Nervous System of the Wall of Sigmoid Sinus in Thrombosis by Starikov, G.M. -- Morphological Changes of Innervation of Joints in Experimental, Functional and Pathologic Conditions in Laboratory Animals by Polacek, Premysl -- An Investigation of Blood Platelets by Means of Ultrathin Slices and the Electronic Microscope by Aleksandrowicz, J., Blicharski, J., Feltynowski, A. -- The Influence of Some Forms of Work and Sport on the Structure of the Skeleton by Prives, M.G. -- The Correlation Between the Lateral Semicircular Canal and Facial Canal by Tota, Jaromir -- The Problem of Morphogenesis of Frontal Sinuses in Roentgenologic Diagnosis by Murczynski, Czeslaw, Sypniewska, Maria -- On the Early Morphogenesis of the Rostral Region of Trabeculae and Nasal Septum of Man by Slaby, Otto -- New Formation of the Bone from Dura Mater by Loer. J., Senders, H.J. -- On the Structure of Sternal Parts of Ribs (Costal Cartilages) by Shol', V.A. -- The Role of Functional Loading in the Development of Some Structural Changes in Normal and Injured Joints by Sipovskiy, P V -- On Basic Principles in Foot Architecture by Andreyev, I.D. -- The Origin of Lateral Branchiogenous Cervical Fistula by Tischer, Wolfram -- Anomalies of Alimentary Tract Development by Kobielowa, Zofia, Kobiela, Jan. and Congenital Anomalies of Heart and Large Blood Vessels by Konstantinova, B. -- Morphologic Changes in the Focus of Aseptic Inflammation in Partial Removal of Cerebral Cortex of White Rats by Sukhanov, A.F. -- Morphologic Changes in the Focus of Aseptic Inflammation in Chronic Irritation of Cerebral Cortex of White Rats by Sukhanov, A. F. -- On the Problem of Syndrome of Fibrous Dysplasia of Bones With Early Sexual Maturity and Skin Pigmentation by Sokolov, D.D., Ioffe, B.M. -- The Reaction of Osseous and Soft Tissues to Introduction into Them of Hard Plastmass AKR-7 by Aleksandrova, E.A. -- Materials on Pathologic Anatomy of Pneumonia of Young Children by Savinich, B.V. -- Morphologic Changes of Nerve Plexuses of Abdomen and Functional Characteristics of the Laver, Kidneys and Pancreas in Acute Cholecystitis in Experiment by Bogdanyuk, M.A. -- Morphologic Changes of Internal Organs in Hypothermia by Krymskiy, L.D., Uchitel', I. Ya. -- Age Group Peculiarities of Pathologo-Anatomical Changes in Rheumatism by Dmitriyeva, V. S. -- Materials on the Problem of Morphological Substrate of Cardiac Decompensation in Rheumatism and Protracted Septic Endocarditis by Zinov'yev, A.S. -- On the Pathologic Essence of Schonlcin-Henoch Disease by Tepper, P.A., Cellarius, J.G, Paschkowa, W.S., Sjurin, A.A. -- LE-Phenomenon in the Fluid of Joints in Primary Chronic Polyarthritis by Hynek, Kristian -- Experimental Tuberculosis of the Bone in Cats. On the Problem of Creation of Models of Tuberculosis of the Bone by Yankovskiy, G.A. -- A Comparison of Changes Induced by Introduction of Tetanotoxine, Antitetanic Seram and Poisons Which Induce Convulsions by Dluhos, M., Chaloupka, V. -- Pathologic-Anatomical Changes in Rats in Prolonged Introduction of [Illegible] by Oyfa, A.I.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 12/8/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21372427