Translations on China's Physical and Economic Geography [electronic resource] : The Huai Ho Basin Plan
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 208 pages : maps, tables
- Translations on China's physical and economic geography (1959-1960) ; JPRS-995-D
- I. Brief Description of the Basin by Survey and Planning Council Huai Ho Basin Committee Ministry of Water Conservancy -- II. Planned Targets -- III. The General Utilization Projects -- IV. Flood Prevention Projects -- V. Irrigation Projects -- VI. The Controlling Engineering Projects Along the Middle Course of the Huai Ho -- VII. Navigation Projects -- VIII. Hydroelectric Projects -- IX. Investments and Results of First-Stage Construction -- PROBLEMS PERTAINING TO MAJOR HYDROLOGICAL COMPUTATIONS IN THE HUAI HO BASIN PLAN by Yu Chia-huang -- II. Computation of the Projected Flood Water Volume in Various Tributaries of the Huai Ho -- III. Computation of the Annual Volume of Surface Water Flow of the Main Course and Tributaries of Huai Ho -- IV. Conclusions.
- Document Date: 11/2/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21372437