JPRS Report. Science & Technology. USSR--Science & Technology Policy [electronic resource] : USSR: Science ' Technology Policy
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 73 pages
- Science and technology. USSR: science and technology policy (1987-1991) ; JPRS-UST-89-001
- Perestroyka, Academy Tasks by President, AN USSR [UkSSR Academy of Sciences], Academician B.Ye. Paton -- Summary of Academy Activities by Academician B.Ye. Paton -- Gosplan Official on Importance of Economic Norms by Doctor of Economic Sciences Grigoriy Yakovlevich Kiperman -- 'Progressive' Tax on Scientific Production Brakes Technical Progress by Yu. Myalo -- Current Financing Norms Increase Risk of New Technology by A. Samokhvalov -- Formation of Cost Accounting Associations in VUZ's by I. Mikhalchuk -- Financing Policies Detrimental to VUZ Research Efforts by V. Shukshunov -- Summary of Decree -- Komsomol Leader Comments by V. Kopyev -- Glavlit Officials Explain Policy on Classifying S&T Material by N. N. Gladzatov, D. V. Pavlov -- Legislation Needed for Computer Related Issues by Yu. Stroganov -- Pivotal Role of Information Science for NTR by Academician Andrey Petrovich Yershov -- Bureaucracy Holds Up Development of 'Fibonacci Computer' by V. Reut -- Status of CEMA Comprehensive Program by Candidate of Technical Sciences V. Vashchenko -- Frolov on Human Factor in Technical Progress by Vice President of the USSR Academy of Sciences Academician Konstantin Vasilyevich Frolov -- Social Implications of Introducing New Technology by Margaret Kouv, Khedva Sarfati -- USSR, China To Exchange S&T Exhibitions by Igor Danilin -- Moscow Sponsors Conference on Automation, Information Policy by Ye. Fedorovskiy -- Kazakhstan Sponsors S&T Information Resources Fair by L. Bergman -- Propaganda Film Attacking COCOM, Technology Embargo Under Production by F. Vladov -- U.S.-Japan Competition in Product Quality Analyzed by Candidate of Technical Sciences V. Shper -- Measuring Effectiveness of S&T Progress by Corresponding Member of the USSR Academy of Sciences D. Lvov, Candidate of Technical Sciences V. Flis -- Improvements Needed in S&T Support of Agriculture by A.G. Ishin -- New Vice-President Osipyan Comments on Past, Future Perspectives by Academician Yuriy Andreyevich Osipyan -- New Vice-President Petrov Comments on Lysenkoist Past by Academician Rem Viktorovich Petrov.
- Document Date: 1/17/1989.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21373062