1978 food and agricultural outlook : papers presented at the Food and Agricultural Outlook Conference / sponsored by the U.S. Department of Agriculture ; held in Washington, D.C., November 14-17, 1977
- Conference Author:
- Food and Agricultural Outlook Conference (1977 : Washington, D.C.), author
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Food and agricultural outlook : papers presented at the Food and Agricultural Outlook Conference sponsored by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, held in Washington, D.C., November 14-17, 1977
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1977.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 361 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Agriculture
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- U.S. dietary goals -- World food economy: a developed country view -- National approach to carcinogenes -- Additives: why, when, what for -- Agricultural finance: situation and issues -- Issues facing the farm credit system -- International setting for sugar and sweeteners -- U.S. grain situation -- Outlook for livestock and meat -- Outlook for world beef production and U.S. beef imports -- Outlook for timber products -- Outlook for dairy -- Outlook for poultry and eggs -- Outlook for fruit and tree nuts -- Outlook for vegetables and potatoes -- Outlook for the labor force: implications for families -- Outlook for metrication -- In-home energy monitor: a test of consumer response to energy information.
- At head of title: 95th Congress, 1st session. Committee print.
"Prepared for the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry, United States Senate."
"December 19, 1977."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 21373235