A guide to planning your retirement finances : a guidebook / prepared by Action for Independent Maturity, a division of the American Association of Retired Persons, for the Subcommittee on Retirement Income and Employment of the Select Committee on Aging, U.S. House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982., Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Revised edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 32 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Action for Independent Maturity and United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Aging. Subcommittee on Retirement Income and Employment
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- At head of title: Committee print., "December 1982.", "Comm. pub. no. 97-354.", and "Printed for the use of the Select Committee on Aging."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 21373246