Gulliver revived, or, The vice of lying properly exposed [microform] : containing singular travels, campaigns, voyages, and adventures in Russia, the Caspian Sea, Iceland, Turkey, Egypt, Gibraltar, up the Mediterranean, on the Atlantic Ocean, and through the centre of Mount Etna into the South Sea : also an account of a voyage into the moon and dog-star, with many extraordinary particulars relative to the cooking animal in those planets, which are there called the human species / by Baron Munchausen
- Uniform Title:
- Baron Munchausen's narrative of his marvellous travels
- London : Printed for G. Kearsley, in Fleet-Street, M.DCC.LXXXIX. 
- The sixth edition, considerably enlarged, and ornamented with a variety of explanatory views, engraved from original designs.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 1 unnumbered page, 25-252 pages, 10 unnumbered pages, 18 unnumbered leaves of plates (some folded) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Raspe, Rudolph Erich, 1737-1794
- Related Titles:
- Vice of lying properly exposed
- Sometimes attributed to R.E. Raspe.
Includes publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich., University Microfilms International, 1992. 4 microfiche. (Opie collection of children's literature ; 005:075).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Opie. A 905.
View MARC record | catkey: 2137426