Whistleblower protections for government contractors : hearing before the Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Contracting Oversight of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, December 6, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Contracting Oversight
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2012., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 89 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 112-547
- Whistle blowing—Government policy—United States
- Public contracts—Corrupt practices—United States—Prevention
- Government contractors—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Government contractors—Professional ethics—United States
- Waste in government spending—United States—Prevention
- Fraud—United States—Prevention
- Mentions S. 241, the Non-Federal Employee Whistleblower Protection Act of 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 21374734