The illustrious and renown'd history of the seven famous champions of Christendom [microform] : in three parts : containing their honourable births, victories, and noble atchievements by sea and land in divers strange countries, their combats with giants, monsters, wonderful adventures, fortunes and misfortunes in desarts, wildernesses, inchanted castles, their conquest of empires, kingdoms, relived distressed ladies, with their faithful love to them, honour they won in tilts and turnaments, and success against the enemies of Christendom : also with the heroick adventures of St. George's three sons, together with the manner of their untimely deaths, and how they came to be stiled saints and champions of Christendom
- Johnson, Richard, 1573-1659?
- London : Printed for R. Ware ... C. Hitch ... and J. Hodges ..., 1746.
- The fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 156 pages : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Publisher's advertisements on p.  and  at beginning.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich., University Microfilms International, 1993. 2 microfiche. (Opie collection of children's literature ; 009:219).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Opie. C 268.
View MARC record | catkey: 2137631