Punctuation personified, or, Pointing made easy [microform] / by Mr. Stops
- Stops, Mr.
- Additional Titles:
- Punctuation personified and Pointing made easy
- London : J. Harris and Son, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages, 1 unnumbered leaves : illustrations
- Poetry., Publisher's advertisement on  leaf at end., and Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- With: The Scripture alphabet. London : J. Harris, 1824 -- Peter Piper's practical principles of plain and perfect punctuation. London : Printed for J. Harris and Son, 1822 -- The costume, manners and peculiarities of different inhabitants of the globe. London : Printed for J. Harris and Son, 1822 -- Aldiborontiphoskyphorniostikos / by R. Stennett. London : Printed by Dean & Munday, 1824 -- The three cakes, or, Harry, Peter, and Billy / by Mrs. Barbauld. London : J. Harris, 1824.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 2 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. (Opie collection of children's literature ; 023:006).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- National union catalog, pre-1956 imprints. 571:353. and Opie. L 290.
View MARC record | catkey: 2138585