Mamluk Jerusalem : an architectural study / Michael Hamilton Burgoyne with additional historical research by D.S. Richards
- Burgoyne, Michael Hamilton
- [Place of publication not identified] : Published on behalf of the British School of Archaeology in Jerusalem by the World of Islam Festival Trust,  and London : Distribution, Scorpion Publishing, Ltd.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 623 pages : illustrations (some color), plans, maps ; 32 cm + 2 folded leaves of illustrations in portfolio
- Additional Creators:
- Richards, D. S. (Donald Sidney), 1935- and British School of Archaeology in Jerusalem
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- A survey of the Mameluke architecture in Jerusalem carried out by the British School of Archaeology in Jerusalem beginning in 1968., Includes index., and Folded leaves of ill. put in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 613-615.
View MARC record | catkey: 213888