A new history of England [microform] : from the earliest period, to the present time : on a plan recommended by the Earl of Chesterfield / by the Reverend Mr. Cooper
- Cooper, Rev. Mr.
- London : Printed for E. Newbery, the corner of St. Paul's Church-yard, 1798.
- The tenth edition, with additions.
- Physical Description:
- xii, -186 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Chesterfield, Philip Stanhope, Earl of, 1633-1713
- "Embellished with copper plates."
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich., UMI, 1993. 3 microfiche. (Opie collection of children's literature ; 010:045).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Osborne Collection of early children's books, 1566-1910 I:162.
Opie. D 48.
View MARC record | catkey: 2140624