Francis Quarles' Emblems and Hieroglyphics of the life of mam [sic], modernized [microform] : in four books
- Quarles, Francis, 1592-1644
- Uniform Title:
- Additional Titles:
- Emblems and Hieroglyphics of the life of man, modernized
- London : Printed for J. Cooke ..., MDCCLXVI [i.e. 1766]
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 13-191 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Hieroglyphics of the life of man
- "Embellished with near an 100 beautiful emblematical cuts."
Advertisements on p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich., UMI, 1995. 2 microfiche. (Opie collection of children's literature ; 018:018).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Opie. P 361.
View MARC record | catkey: 2143924