Handbook of elder care resources for the federal workplace
- [Washington, DC] : U.S. Office of Personnel Management, Office of Workforce Relations, Family-Friendly Workplace Advocacy Office : [For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs.], 
- Physical Description:
- 68 pages : illustrations, map ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of Personnel Management. Family-Friendly Workplace Advocacy Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- PM 1.8:C 18/2
- Older people—Care—United States—Information resources
- Caregivers—Government policy—United States—Information resources
- Older people—Medical care—United States—Information resources
- Older people—Services for—United States—Information resources
- Employer-supported elder care assistance—United States—Information resources
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0047-P.
"March 2000"--P. 4 of cover.
"OWR-29"--P. 4 of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from OPM web site. Address as of 12/14/00: http://www1.opm.gov/wrkfam/Elder01.htm; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2144281