The severed hand and the upright corpse : the declamations of Marcus Antonius Polemo / by William W. Reader in collaboration with Anthony J. Chvala-Smith
- Reader, William W.
- Atlanta, Ga. : Scholars Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 540 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Polemo, Antonius, approximately 88-145
Chvála-Smith, Anthony J.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Texts and translations ; 42. Graeco-Roman ; 12
- Language Note:
- Includes text of the declamations in Greek with an English translation.
- 0788502824 (acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 535-540) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 2146524