Chronology made familiar and easy to young gentlemen and ladies [microform] : to which is added, a table of the most memorable events from the beginning of the world to the year 1747 : being the seventh volume of the Circle of the sciences, &c.
- London : Printed for J. Newbery ..., MDCCXLVIII [ie. 1748]
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 272 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Newbery, John, 1713-1767
- Circle of the sciences ; v.7
- Dedication signed: John Newbery.
"Published by the King's authority."
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich., University Microfilms International, 1993. 4 microfiche. (Opie collection of children's literature ; 008:077).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Osborne Collection of early children's books, 1566-1910 I:132.
National union catalog, pre-1956 imprints. 5801:652.
Opie. B 239.
View MARC record | catkey: 2147411