The tyger's theatre [microform].
- Arnold, Samuel James, 1774-1852
- London : Printed for B. Tabart and Co., 
[London] : Printed by E. Hemsted.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : illustrations
- Dedication signed: S.J. Arnold.
Date of publication suggested by the Bodleian Library.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- With: The butterfly's ball and the grasshopper's feast. London : Printed for J. Harris, 1807 -- The lion's masquerade / written by A lady. London : Printed for J. Harris and B. Tabart, 1807 -- The peacock "at home" / written by A lady. London : Printed for J. Harris, 1808 -- The elephant's ball and grand fete champetre / by W.B. London : Printed for J. Harris, 1807 -- The fishes grand gala / by Mrs. Cockle. London : Printed for C. Chapple, B. Tabart, J. Harris, Darton and Harvey, 1808 -- The Lobster's voyage to the Brazils. London : Printed for J. Harris, and B. Crosby and Co., 1808 --The Horse's levee, or, The court of Pegasus. London : Printed for J. Harris, 1808 -- The Lion's parliament, or, The beasts in debate. London : Printed for J.B. Batchelor, and sold by Didier and Tebbett, 1808.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich., UMI, 1995. 3 microfiche. (Opie collection of children's literature ; 018:028).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Opie. P 371.
View MARC record | catkey: 2148064