The invisible world [videorecording] / [produced by] the American Consulting Engineers Council
- Educational video about the different types of engineers that are needed to build bridges. Story centers around a student who needs to build a popsicle stick bridge for a school project. She calls a consulting engineer for advice. Also includes instructions for building a popsicle stick bridge on the video.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Producer, Timothy Testa ; editor, Brian Sheshan.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Timothy Testa, host ; Briana McLean, student.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 2149881