Meredith Monk [videorecording] / American Dance Festival ; camera and direction, Douglas Rosenberg
- Speaking of dance ; 
- Interview with Meredith Monk, composer, singer, filmmaker, and director/choreographer. A pioneer in what is now called "extended vocal technique" and "interdisciplinary performance," Monk has created more than 80 music/theater/dance and film works. A recipient of the MacArthur Foundation Fellowship, she has been acclaimed by audiences and critics as a major force in the performing arts. Includes excerpts from her performance, Facing North.
- Related Titles:
- Facing north (Choreographic work : Monk and Een)
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- On-line editor, Scott Wells.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Performance of Facing North, with Meredith Monk and Robert Een, recorded at Wisconsin Union Theater, 1995.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 2152601