Potentiometric surface of the Deadwood Aquifer in the Black Hills area, South Dakota [map] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Michael L. Strobel [and others] ; prepared in cooperation with the South Dakota Department of Environment and Natural Resources and the West Dakota Water Development District
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 2000.
Denver, CO : Information Services
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 2 sheets : color ; 183 x 85 cm, sheets each 122 x 94 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Strobel, Michael L.
West Dakota Water Development District (S.D.)
South Dakota. Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Hydrologic investigations atlas ; HA-745-E
- Includes text and 2 location maps, and block diagram on envelope.
Relief shown by contours.
- Bibliography Note:
- Sheet 1 includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2153854