Nature delineated [microform] : being, a new translation of those universally admir'd philosophical conversations, entitled, Spectacle de la nature / compiled originally for the rational amusement of young noblemen by D. Bellamy, Gent
- Pluche, Noël Antoine, 1688-1761
- Uniform Title:
- Spectacle de la nature. English
- London : Printed for and sold by J. Hodges ..., M.DCC.XXXIX [i.e. 1739]
- Physical Description:
- vi, 8 unnumbered pages, 331 pages, 21 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Bellamy, D. (Daniel), 1687-
- Author suggested by NUC pre-1956 imprints.
"The whole embellish'd with a large variety of curious copper plates, beautifully engrav'd by the best hands."
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 5 microfiche. (Opie collection of children's literature ; 012:050).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- National union catalog, pre-1956 imprints. 6387:94.
Osborne Collection of early children's books, 1566-1910 I:210.
Opie. F 171.
View MARC record | catkey: 2155118