The lively history of Jack & the beanstalk [microform] : setting forth for the first time in many years a faithful and particular account of that hero's wonderful adventures in the country of the beanstalk, and his triumph over the murderous giant who inhabited it / the history being told by Harriet Jackson, the possessor of the ms. documents of Jack's family ; and pictures painted by a young master, [a device representing the letter CWC, i.e. Charles West Cope].
- Jackson, Harriet
- London : Imprinted by C.W. for Felix Summerly's home treasury and sold by J. Cundall, 1844.
[London] : C. Whittingham.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages, 4 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Cope, Charles West, 1811-1890 and Cole, Henry, Sir, 1808-1882
- Related Titles:
- Jack and the beanstalk
- Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich., UMI, 1994. 1 microfiche. (Opie collection of children's literature ; 014:182 and 014:183).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- National union catalog, pre-1956 imprints. 274:499.
Opie. C 943.
Opie. C 944.
View MARC record | catkey: 2156774