Rudiments of conchology [microform] : designed as a familiar introduction to the science, for the use of young persons, with explanatory plates, and references to the collection of shells in the British Museum / by the author ot "The geographical present," &c.
- Venning, Mary Anne
- London : Printed for Harvey and Darton, 1826.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 103 pages, 10 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations
- Attributed to Mary Anne Venning by the NUC pre-1956 imprints, the Osborne Coll., and the Bodleian Library.
The "advertisement" giving the author's sources is signed M.A.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 2 microfiche. (Opie collection of children's literature ; 012:127).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Osborne Collection of early children's books, 1566-1910 I:214.
National union catalog, pre-1956 imprints. 632:502.
Opie. F 253.
View MARC record | catkey: 2156813