The Washakie letters of Willie Ottogary, northwestern Shoshone journalist and leader, 1906-1929 / edited by Matthew E. Kreitzer ; foreword by Barre Toelken
- Ottogary, Willie
- Logan : Utah State University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 331 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kreitzer, Matthew E., 1957-
Full Text available online
- I will write a few line, 1906-1910 -- Willie Ottogary breaks silence, 1911-1913 -- I am going tell some news, 1914-1920 -- I will start on my stories, 1921-1922 -- We expect get some land from our big white pop in future time, 1923- 1924 -- You people may read my writing long as I work, 1925-1926 -- Our people haven't got any land for their own, 1927-1929.
- 0874214025 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 280-284) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2157457