SiP-system in package design and simulation : Mentor EE Flow Advanced Design Guide / Suny Li.
- Li, Suny, 1974-
- Singapore ; Hoboken, NJ : Publishing House of Electronics Industry/Wiley, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- SiP design and simulation platform -- Basic knowledge of package -- SiP production process -- New package technologies -- SiP design and simulation flow -- Central library -- Schematic input -- Multi-board project management and schematic concurrent design -- Layout creation and setting -- Constraint rules management -- Wire bond design -- Cavity and chip stack design -- FlipChip and RDL design -- Route and plane -- Embedded passives design -- RF circuit design -- Layout concurrent design -- 3D real-time DRC -- Design review -- Manufacture data output -- SiP simulation technology.
- An advanced reference documenting, in detail, every step of a real System-in-Package (SiP) design flow Written by an engineer at the leading edge of SiP design and implementation, this book demonstrates how to design SiPs using Mentor EE Flow. Key topics covered include wire bonding, die stacks, cavity, flip chip and RDL (redistribution layer), Embedded Passive, RF design, concurrent design, Xtreme design, 3D real-time DRC (design rule checking), and SiP manufacture. Extensively illustrated throughout, System in Package Design and Simulation covers an array of issues of vital concern for SiP design and fabrication electronics engineers, as well as SiP users, including: -Cavity and sacked dies design -FlipChip and RDL design -Routing and coppering -3D Real-Time DRC check -SiP simulation technology -Mentor SiP Design and Simulation Platform Designed to function equally well as a reference, tutorial, and self-study, System in Package Design and Simulation is an indispensable working resource for every SiP designer, especially those who use Mentor design tools.
- 9781119046011 (Adobe PDF), 1119046017 (Adobe PDF), 9781119046004 (ePub), 1119046009 (ePub), 9781119045939 (cloth), 9781119045991, and 1119045991
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21587049