Atomic blonde / Focus Features presents in association with Sierra Pictures ; a Denver & Delilah Productions, Chickie the Cop, TGIM Films and 87/Eleven production ; a film by David Leitch ; produced by Eric Gitter, Peter Schwerin, Kelly McCormick, Charlize Theron, A.J. Dix, Beth Kono ; screenplay by Kurt Johnstad ; directed by David Leitch
- Universal City, CA : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 Blu-ray videodisc (1 hr., 54 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 videodisc (1 hr., 54 min. : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- Leitch, David, Johnstad, Kurt, Theron, Charlize, McAvoy, James, 1979-, Goodman, John, 1952-, Marsan, Eddie, Jones, Toby, 1966-, Sela, Jonathan, 1978-, Johnston, Antony, Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm), Focus Features, Sierra Pictures (2010- ), Denver & Delilah Films, Chickie the Cop (Firm), TGIM Films, and 87Eleven Productions
- Language Note:
- English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); described video.
- The crown jewel of Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service, Agent Lorraine Broughton is equal parts spycraft, sensuality and savagery, willing to deploy any of her skills to stay alive on her impossible mission. Sent alone into Berlin to deliver a priceless dossier out of the destabilized city, she partners with embedded station chief David Percival to navigate her way through the deadliest game of spies.
- Related Titles:
- Container of (work): Atomic blonde (Motion picture)
Container of (expression): Atomic blonde (Motion picture). French
Container of (expression): Atomic blonde (Motion picture). Spanish
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical surround DTS Digital surround 5.1
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file Blu-Ray region A
- Form of work:
- Motion picture
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: R; for sequences of strong violence, language throughout, and some sexuality/nudity.
- Blu-ray disc requires Blu-ray player.
Based on the ONi Press graphic novel series "The Coldest City" written by Antony Johnston ; illustrated by Sam Hart.
Bonus features: deleted/extended scenes ; Welcome to Berlin ; Blondes have more gun ; Anatomy of a fight scene ; Story in motion with commentary by director David Leitch ; feature commentary with director David Leitch and editor Elisabet Ronaldsdóttir.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography: Jonathan Sela.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Charlize Theron, James McAvoy, John Goodman, Eddie Marsan, Toby Jones.
- Technical Details:
- Blu-ray: 1080p high-definition, DTS-X immersive audio; widescreen presentation.
DVD: region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1; widescreen presentation.
View MARC record | catkey: 21588549