Dolph's map of Albany, Georgia and vicinity
- Corporate Author:
- Frank B. Dolph Company
- Additional Titles:
- Map of Albany, Georgia and vicinity
Panel title: Information guide and map of Albany and Dougherty County, Georgia
- Fort Lauderdale, Floriday : Frank B. Dolph Company, [1956?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 47 x 46 cm, folded to 24 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Albany Chamber of Commerce (Albany, Ga.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:30,000 (W 84°13ʹ48ʺ--W 84°04ʹ11ʺ/N 31°37ʹ24ʺ--N 31°30ʹ35ʺ).
"Published and copyrighted by Frank B. Dolph Co., Fort Lauderdale, Florida."
Publication date and date of situation inferred from statements within the text on verso; "Total 1956 retail sales in Albany amouonted to $66,179,000 according to Sales Management Magazine's Survey of Buying Power (May, 1976)" and "A new, modern administrative building is to be completed in 1957."
"6591-8"--In lower right corner of the map.
Includes street index and notes.
Text, list of points of interest, "General highway map of Dougherty County, Georgia" and illustrations on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 21589090