Handbook of research on human development in the digital age / Valerie C. Bryan, Florida Atlantic University, USA, Ann T. Musgrove, Florida Atlantic University, USA, Jillian R. Powers, Florida Atlantic University, USA, [editors].
- Advances in human and social aspects of technology (AHSAT) book series
- Pedagogy and andragogy -- Technology-enhanced exploratory installations to support constructivist professional development : the technology test kitchen -- Use of technology-enabled informal learning in a learning organization -- "Let me show you" : an application of digital storytelling for reflective assessment in study abroad programs -- Distance education in the K-12 setting : how are virtual school teachers evaluated? -- Mobile technology and learning -- Parochial school teachers' instructional use of the interactive whiteboard -- Self-efficacy and persistence in a digital writing classroom : a case study of fifth-grade boys -- Healthcare education : integrating simulation technologies -- Diverse populations -- Technology shaping education in rural communities -- The aging and technological society : learning our way through the decades -- The impact of technology on the teaching and learning process : maximizing learning for 21st century students -- Systematic approach for improving accessibility and usability in online courses -- Evolution of covert coaching as an evidence-based practice in professional development and preparation of teachers -- Differentiated animated social stories to enhance social skills acquisition of children with autism spectrum disorder -- Applied behavior analysis as a teaching technology -- Theoretical and experiential perspectives -- Youths and cyberbullying : description, theories, and recommendations -- Constantly connected: managing stress in today's technological times -- Digital technologies and 4d customized design : challenging conventions with responsive design -- Distributed work environments : the impact of technology in the workplace -- Cognitive investment into the interaction society -- .
- "This book examines the impact technology is having on the human development across a diverse group of disciplines. Chapters examine how current and emerging technologies have changed the way we act and conduct our daily lives. The book is organized into three sections: pedagogy and andragogy, diverse populations, and theoretical and experiential perspectives"--
- 9781522528388 (hardcover) and 1522528385 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 461-512) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21589248