Geology of part of the Horseshoe Atoll in Scurry and Kent Counties, Texas / by Philip T. Stafford; prepared in cooperation with the Bureau of Economic Geology, the University of Texas
- Stafford, Philip T.
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 20 pages) : illustrations, maps + 8 plates
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
University of Texas. Bureau of Economic Geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 315-A
- From 230 to 310 million years ago
- Geology—Texas—Kent County
- Geology—Texas—Scurry County
- Geology, Stratigraphic—Pennsylvanian
- Geology, Stratigraphic—Permian
- Geology, Stratigraphic
- Pennsylvanian Geologic Period
- Permian Geologic Period
- Kent County (Tex.)
- Scurry County (Tex.)
- Texas—Kent County
- Texas—Scurry County
- Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"Pennsylvania and lower Permian rocks of parts of west and central Texas."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-18) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21590372