Anorthosite and associated rocks in the Boehls Butte quadrangle and vicinity, Idaho / by Anna Hietanen
- Hietanen, Anna Martta, 1909-
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, B78 pages) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.16:344-B
- From 570 million to 5 billion years ago
- Anorthosite—Idaho—Clearwater County
- Anorthosite—Idaho—Shoshone County
- Geology, Stratigraphic—Precambrian
- Petrology—Idaho—Clearwater County
- Petrology—Idaho—Shoshone County
- Geology, Stratigraphic
- Precambrian Geologic Period
- Idaho Batholith (Idaho and Mont.)
- Idaho—Clearwater County
- Idaho—Shoshone County
- United States—Idaho Batholith
- Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"Metamorphic and igneous rocks along the northwest border zone of the Idaho batholith."
"Petrologic study of anorthosite and its country rocks northwest of the Idaho basolith."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages B74-B75) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21590374