Analysis of the RELAP5/MOD3.2.2 beta critical flow models and assessment against critical flow data from the Marviken tests / prepared by C. Queral, J. Mulas, C.G. de la Rua
- Queral, César
- Washington, DC : Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, July 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xx, 74 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Mulas, J., De la Rua, C. G., and U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research
- International agreement report ; NUREG/IA-0186
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.N 88:53/0186
- "Energy Systems Department, School of Mining Engineering, Polytechnic University of Madrid."
"Prepared as part of the Agreement on Research Participation and Technical Exchange under the International Code Application and Maintenance Program (CAMP)."
"Sponsoring organization: Division of Systems Analysis and Regulatory Effectiveness, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission"--Bibliographical data sheet.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 144-147).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Technical report.
View MARC record | catkey: 21590713