Computational Collective Intelligence [electronic resource] : 9th International Conference, ICCCI 2017, Nicosia, Cyprus, September 27-29, 2017, Proceedings, Part I / edited by Ngoc Thanh Nguyen, George A. Papadopoulos, Piotr Jędrzejowicz, Bogdan Trawiński, Gottfried Vossen
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XXVIII, 592 pages 168 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Nguyễn, Ngọc Thanh, Papadopoulos, George A., Jędrzejowicz, Piotr, Trawiński, Bogdan, Vossen, Gottfried, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10448
- This two-volume set (LNAI 10448 and LNAI 10449) constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Collective Intelligence, ICCCI 2017, held in Nicosia, Cyprus, in September 2017. The 117 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 248 submissions. The conference focuseson the methodology and applications of computational collective intelligence, included: multi-agent systems, knowledge engineering and semantic web, social networks and recommender systems, text processing and information retrieval, data mining methods and applications, sensor networks and internet of things, decision support & control systems, and computer vision techniques. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 21592385