Modeling Decisions for Artificial Intelligence [electronic resource] : 14th International Conference, MDAI 2017, Kitakyushu, Japan, October 18-20, 2017, Proceedings / edited by Vicenç Torra, Yasuo Narukawa, Aoi Honda, Sozo Inoue
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 235 pages 57 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Torra, Vicenç, Narukawa, Yasuo, Honda, Aoi, Inoue, Sozo, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Aggregation operators, fuzzy measures and integrals -- Clustering and classication -- Data privacy and security -- Data mining and applications.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Modeling Decisions for Artificial Intelligence, MDAI 2017, held in Kitakyushu, Japan, in October 2017. The 18 revised full papers presented together with one invited paper and three abstracts of invited talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 30 submissions. Providing a forum for researchers to discuss models for decision and information fusion (aggregation operators) and their applications to AI, the papers are organized in topical sections on aggregation operators, fuzzy measures and integrals; clustering and classication; data privacy and security; data mining and applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 21592396