מגמות / מכון הנרייטה סאלד
- Megamot / Mosad Sold lemaʻan ha-yeled ṿeha-noʻar
- Yerushalayim : Ha-Mosad
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mosad Sold lemaʻan ha-yeled ṿeha-noʻar and Mekhon Henriyeṭah Sold
- Language Note:
- Summaries and added table of contents in English.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1949.
- Publication Frequency:
- "Riʻvon le-ḥeḳer baʻayot ha-yeled."
"Ketav ʻet le-madaʻe ha-hitnahagut,"
"Child welfare research quarterly."
"Behavioral sciences journal,"
Subject index for v. 1-14, 1949-66 included in the Institut's Progress Report 1964/66.
Article marked in English table of contents: Perception and drawing ability of North African Jewish children / Dr. F. Feuerstein & M. Richelle.
רבעון לחקר בעית הילד.
- Source of Acquisition:
- PSU Archives copy: Gift of Dale Harris; 2010.
- Administrative History:
- Dale B. Harris became a member of the faculty of The Pennsylvania State University in 1959 when he was appointed professor of psychology in charge of the educational-developmental section of the Department of Psychology. He became head of the department in 1963 and retired in 1978 with the rank of professor emeritus of psychology and human development.
- Issuing Body:
- Vols. for 1967-<1969> issued by: Mekhon Henriyeṭah Sold.
View MARC record | catkey: 21592534