The Spanish conquest in America [electronic resource] : and its relation to the history of slavery and to the government of colonies. / By Arthur Helps
- Helps, Arthur, Sir, 1813-1875
- New York : Harper & Brothers, publishers, Franklin Square, 1856-1868..
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes : maps ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Harper & Brothers
- Based upon the author's "The conquerors of the new world and their bondsmen"--v. 1, p. [iii].
Publication dates: v. 1-2: 1856; v. 3: 1857; v. 4:1868.
Publisher's advertisements (v. 2,  p. at end).
Library Company has vols. 1-2 only.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 4716
View MARC record | catkey: 21592968