Remarks of Hon. William D. Kelley, of Pennsylvania, in opposition to the employment of slaves in navy-yards, arsenals, dock-yards, etc., and in favor of the Pacific Railroad [electronic resource].
- Kelley, William D. (William Darrah), 1814-1890
- Washington, D.C. : Scammell & Co., printers, cor. of Second & Indiana Avenue, third floor, 1862..
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (37th, 2nd session : 1861-1862) House
Scammell & Co.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company Afro-Americana, 5485
View MARC record | catkey: 21593026