Feminist methodologies for international relations [electronic resource] / edited by Brooke A. Ackerly, Maria Stern, and Jacqui True
- Cambridge, UK ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2006.
- [1st ed.]
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 316 p. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ackerly, Brooke A., Stern, Maria, and True, Jacqui
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Feminist methodologies for international relations / Brooke A. Ackerly, Maria Stern, and Jacqui True -- Feminism meets international relations : some methodological issues / J. Ann Tickner -- Distracted reflections on the production, narration and refusal of feminist knowledge in international relations / Marysia Zalewski -- Inclusion and understanding : a collective methodology for feminist international relations / S. Laurel Weldon -- Motives and methods : using multi-sited ethnography to study US national security discourses / Carol Cohn -- Methods for studying silences : gender analysis in institutions of hegemonic masculinity / Annica Kronsell -- Marginalized identity : new frontiers of research for IR / Bina D'Costa -- From the trenches : dilemmas of feminist IR fieldwork / Tami Jacoby -- Racism, sexism, classism and much more : reading security-identity in marginalized sites / Maria Stern -- Bringing art/museums to feminist international relations / Christine Sylvester -- Methods of feminist normative theory : a political ethic of care for international relations / Fiona Robinson -- Studying the struggles and wishes of the age : feminist theoretical methodology and feminist theoretical methods / Brooke A. Ackerly and Jacqui True.
- 0521861152 (hbk.), 0521678358 (pbk.), 9780521861151 (hbk.), and 9780521678353 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 264-302) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21595736