National experimental and evaluation program, project no. 10 : reducing reflection cracking in bituminous overlays / prepared by Experimental Application and Evaluation Branch, Demonstration Projects Division, Office of Highway Operations
- Wood, William A. (William Allan), 1922-
- Washington, D.C. : The Branch ; Springfield, Va. : National Technical Information Service, 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 13 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Highway Administration. Experimental Application and Evaluation Branch
- Related Titles:
- Reducing reflection cracking in bituminous overlays
Final summary report, NEEP 10, reducing reflecting cracking in bituminous overlays
- Cover title: Final summary report, NEEP 10, reducing reflecting cracking in bituminous overlays.
"This report culminates a 13-year National Experimental and Evaluation Program project ..."--T.p. verso.
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
"Experimental projects program"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 10-13.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1985. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Funding Information:
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration. In-house.
View MARC record | catkey: 2160871