A precipitation-runoff model for analysis of the effects of water withdrawals on streamflow, Ipswich River Basin, Massachusetts / by Phillip J. Zarriello and Kernell G. Ries, III ; prepared in cooperation with the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Management and the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Zarriello, Phillip J.
- Additional Titles:
- Precipitation runoff model for analysis of the effects of water withdrawals on streamflow, Ipswich River Basin, Massachusetts
- Northborough, Mass. : U.S. Dept. of Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2000. and Denver, CO : Information Services
- Physical Description:
- vi, 99 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ries, Kernell G., Massachusetts. Department of Environmental Management, Massachusetts. Department of Environmental Protection, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Water-resources investigation report ; 00-4029
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Shipping list no.: 2000-0211-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 12/18/02: http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/wri/wri004029; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2162057