National Aeronautics and Space Administration lunar polar chart [cartographic material] / prepared by the Aeronautical Chart and Information Center, United States Air Force, under the direction of the Department of Defense
- Corporate Author:
- Aeronautical Chart and Information Center (U.S.)
- [St. Louis, Mo.] : The Center, 
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- 2nd ed., Oct. 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : color ; each 58 cm in diam., sheet 73 x 120 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- North polar region -- South polar region.
- Related Titles:
- Lunar polar chart (LMP-3).
Lunar polar chart
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:5,000,000. At the poles ; Polar stereographic projection (W 180 0--E 180 0/S 45 0--S 90 0).
Scale 1:5,000,000. At the poles ; Polar stereographic projection (W 180 0--E 180 0/N 90 0--S 45 0).
- Includes chart index and diagram of horizontal reliability.
In lower right margin: Lunar polar chart (LMP-3).
View MARC record | catkey: 2167862