National Aeronautics and Space Administration lunar farside chart [cartographic material] / prepared by the Aeronautical Chart and Information Center, United States Air Force, under the direction of the Department of Defense
- Corporate Author:
- Aeronautical Chart and Information Center (U.S.)
- [St. Louis, Mo.] : The Center, 1970. and Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- 2nd ed., Oct. 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 100 cm on sheet 72 x 102 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Related Titles:
- Lunar farside chart (LMP-2). and Lunar farside chart
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:5,000,000. At 34 0 N-S. Scale 1:6,035,533 at the Equator ; Mercator projection
- "The lunar surface features shown on this chart were interpreted from the photographic records of Lunar Orbiter missions I, II, III, IV and V...", Lunar coordinates: E 80 0--W 80 0/N 50 0--S 50 0., Includes chart index and diagram of horizontal reliability., Chart designed to overlap with two other charts to provide full coverage of the Moon. All three charts (LMP-1, LMP-2, LMP-3) have common scale at 45 0 N-S., In lower right margin: Lunar farside chart (LMP-2)., "Lithographed by ACIC 10-70.", and Relief shown by shading based on satellite imagery.
View MARC record | catkey: 2167865