Pittsburgh at the millennium, a thousand years of change : satellite imagery, bird's-eye views, historical topography : 2000 ... 1000 / design & production--Hedberg Maps, Inc
- Corporate Author:
- Hedberg Maps, Inc
- [Minneapolis, Minnesota] : White Star Press, a joint venture of Map Link, Inc. and Hedberg Maps, Inc., 
Santa Barbara, CA : Map Link, Inc.
- Physical Description:
- 1 remote-sensing image, 2 views, and 1 map on 1 sheet : both sides, color ; 28 x 30 cm or smaller, sheet 46 x 61 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- White Star Press and Map Link (Firm)
- Satellite image 1999 -- Landforms 1000 A.D. [map] -- Aerial image 1999 [color photo] -- Bird's-eye view 1874 [facsimile].
- Historical geography
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)—Remote-sensing images
- Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area (Pa.)—Remote-sensing images
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)—Aerial views—Facsimiles
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)—Aerial views
- Pittsburgh Region (Pa.)—Maps
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)—Historical geography—Maps
- Pennsylvania—Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area
- Pennsylvania—Pittsburgh Region
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 80°06ʹ--W 79°48ʹ/N 40°33ʹ--N 40°19ʹ).
Not drawn to scale (W 80°02ʹ14ʺ--W 79°56ʹ49ʺ/N 40°29ʹ12ʺ--N 40°25ʹ26ʺ).
- Relief shown by shading on landforms map.
"©1999 White Star Press."
"Satellite imagery ©1999 MSAT, Inc."
Includes text, illustration, chronology in the form of a time-line, and population graph.
Small ancillary maps/views: Pittsburgh [metro-area road map] -- Panoramic view 1908 [black-and-white photo] -- Downtown Pittsburgh during the catastrophic floods of January 1996 [color aerial photo] -- The Point, between 1900 and 1915 [black-and-white photo].
View MARC record | catkey: 2168279