[NAPP II aerial photographs of Pennsylvania : second cycle 1992-1996].
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Aerial photographs of Pennsylvania and National Aerial Photography Program II aerial photographs of Pennsylvania
- [Place of publication not identified] : [Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey], [1992-1996]
- Physical Description:
- remote-sensing images ; 23 x 23 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:40,000 (W 80°31ʹ00ʺ--W 74°41ʹ00ʺ/N 42°30ʹ00ʺ--N 39°43ʹ00ʺ).
- Flights contracted through the National Aerial Photography Program of the United States Geological Survey.
Flight height: 20,000 feet.
Focal length: 6 inches.
Flight-line direction: North-South.
Cloud cover and haze: none.
Sun angle: 30-degrees minimum.
Contact prints with stereoscopic coverage; 60% forward overlap; ca. 15% sidelap.
Title devised by cataloger.
Maps Library set accompanied by locally-produced index map on 3 sheets; sheets 45 x 57 cm or smaller.
View MARC record | catkey: 2169007