[NHAP aerial photographs of Pennsylvania [cartographic material] : 1980-1987
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Aerial photographs of Pennsylvania and National High Altitude Photography program aerial photographs of Pennsylvania
- [Place of publication not identified] : [Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey], [1980-1987]
- Physical Description:
- remote-sensing images ; 23 x 23 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:80,000 (W 80°31ʹ00ʺ--W 74°41ʹ00ʺ/N 42°30ʹ00ʺ--N 39°43ʹ00ʺ).
- Flights contracted through the National High Altitude Photography program of the United States Geological Survey., Flight height: 40,000 feet., Focal length: 6 inches., Flight lines centered on 1:24,000-scale USGS map series., Cloud cover and haze: none., Sun angle: 30-degrees minimum., Contact prints with stereoscopic coverage; 60% forward overlap; ca. 15% sidelap., Title devised by cataloger., High-resolution photogrammetric scans of NHAP color-infrared aerial photos of the entire Commonwealth of Pennsylvania were obtained from the USDA's Aerial Photo Field Office. Donald W. Hamer Center for Maps & Geospatial Information staff geolocated the scans and packaged them to upload into PASDA's Pennsylvania Imagery Navigator. All photos can be viewed there. Contact the Center Staff with questions., and Maps Library set accompanied by locally produced index map on 3 sheets, 94 x 86 cm or smaller.
View MARC record | catkey: 2169008