- New York : McGraw-Hill Pub. Co., 1930-1984.
- Physical Description:
- 57 volumes : illustrations, portraits, diagrams ; 30 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1 (Apr. 1930) - v. 57, no. 14 (July 12, 1984).
- Subtitle varies. and "Radio, sound, communications and industrial applications of electron tubes, design, engineering, manufacture ..."
- Binding notes:
- Cumulative index v. 1-12, 1930-39 bound with Electronics/Buyers' guide for 1951; v. 13-22, 1940-49 bound with Electronics/Buyers' guide for 1952.
TK7800.E438412 1951 c.1 bound in Electronics. Buyers' guide
TK7800.E438412 1952 c.1 bound in Electronics. Buyers' guide
View MARC record | catkey: 2169234