Volcanoes of the Wrangell Mountains and Cook Inlet Region, Alaska [electronic resource] : selected photographs / by Christina Neal and Robert G. McGimsey
- Neal, Christina, 1959-
- Additional Titles:
- Jewel case spine title: Volcanoes, Wrangell Mtns, Cook Inlet Region, Alaska
- Denver, CO : U.S. Geological Survey, 1996.
Denver, CO : For sale by USGS Information Services.
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer laser optical disc : color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- McGimsey, Robert G.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Alaska Volcano Observatory
- U.S. Geological Survey digital data series ; DDS-39
- Contains 97 digital images of volcanoes in south-central Alaska taken by Alaska Volcano Observatory scientists, other researchers, and private citizens which illustrate and document recent eruptive activity and range of volcanic phenomena observed in Alaska. Disc contains Portable Document Format (PDF) files for viewing text and photographs, as well as installers for Adobe Acrobat Reader 2.1 for both Macintosh and Windows. Each photograph is stored as a Kodak Photo CD ".PCD" image pac in five resolutions.
- Title from text.
Shipping list no.: 97-0330-E.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for Macintosh: Macintosh computer; 8MB RAM; System 7 or later; 13-inch color monitor; CD-ROM drive.
System requirements for Windows: IBM or compatible computer (386 or higher); 4MB RAM; MS- or PC-DOS version 5.0 or later; Microsoft Windows 3.1 or higher; VGA color monitor; CD-ROM drive.
View MARC record | catkey: 2171010