Feasibility study for a heritage renovation assistance service, Lac-Saint-Jean Historical Society, Alma, Quebec / prepared for Federation of Canadian Municipalities ... [et al. ; by Julie Tasker-Brown].
- Tasker-Brown, Julie
- Ottawa : Canadian Home Builders' Association, .
- Physical Description:
- ii, 17, 17, ii p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- A.C.T., Affordability and Choice Today (Program). Regulatory Reform Project
Federation of Canadian Municipalities
Canadian Home Builders' Association
- Language Note:
- Text in English and French, French text on inverted pages.
- "August 1999."
"ACT - Affordability and choice today"--Cover.
"Act case study"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Issuing Body:
- Co-published by: Canadian Housing and Renewal Association, Federation of Canadian Municipalities, and Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
View MARC record | catkey: 2171579